Darrin Prescott is a co-founder and co-head of Grenian. He has founded, funded, operated, and sold – environmental, and pharmaceutical businesses over the past 25 years.
- Founder and co-head of Grenian
- Founder and Managing Principal of Centerstone Partners
- MBA from Harvard University, B.S. from the University of Colorado
Paul Lanning is a Partner at Grenian. Paul’s background is in sustainability and renewable energy. Paul has more than a decade of experience developing and leading projects in energy, technology, and sustainability.
- Co-founder and CEO of Solvitect
- Founder and CEO of Lightbox Energy, LLC
- MBA and BA from the University of Denver
Jonathan Roberts is a co-founder and co-head of Grenian. Jon’s background is in insurance and structured finance.
- Over 30 years’ experience originating and structuring innovative transactions at the intersection of finance, insurance and the capital markets
- Founder and President, Enterprise Reinsurance Holdings
- Founder and Senior Executive, AIG Reinsurance Advisors
- AB in Mathematics from Harvard University; Member, American Academy of Actuaries
Josh Greene is a Partner at Grenian. Josh’s background is in investment management, trading, research and risk consulting.
- 20 years’ experience in investment and risk management
- Senior partner at COMAC Capital
- Formerly at Soros Fund Management, Oliver Wyman, and RISConsulting
- AM/AB in Mathematics from Harvard University